3G I-Phone 8GB 150$$

Participant count
  • Participant list

99ChevySPL
10+ year member

VIP Member
Hey im looking to sell my I-Phone. Right now it is with t-mobile but it is unlocked and jailbroken so it will work on an provider. Its in good shape it has a little dings on it but other than that it runs fine and has never gave me any problems.

Things it comes with:

Red Back

Black Back

Black Soft Case

USB

New Screen

Will put pictures upon request LMK

Originally Posted by Johnny Drama New rules in classified section...

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.

You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.

No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.

No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.

Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.

This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.

No post dumping.

Stay on topic.

The CarAudio.com Moderation Crew will enforce these rules, and take any necessary actions to enforece these guidelines.

If you have any questions, comments, or concers, feel free to contact any of the Moderation Staff with a Private Message, we will try to answer you in a timely fashion.

Just a reminder, these rules will be enforced once again. I am also adding a rule that a picture must be included with your ad.
Rules, read them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

99ChevySPL

10+ year member
VIP Member
99ChevySPL
Clearwater,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied