Not open for further replies.

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
Won this at work today. Don't need any BBY stuff at the moment:

New. You buy this and get goodies at Best Buy:

365 Paypal gift

I mail it to you. You spend it.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
So you want someone to gift you $365 and take the chance that you didn't write done the card number and pin number? So once it's paid for not only do you get the $365 paypal "gift" but you get the $399 gift card... GLWS!
I don't understand what you're saying. I have a card, it's back number hasn't been scratched so it's intact.

Not everyone is out to scam you.He's been a member here for 9 years.
Ding, Ding, Ding! I'm a member here and on DIYMA-sold lots of stuff there. A few things here. Good opportunity to get a little extra holiday green in your pocket. If it makes you feel better I can do regular paypal.

I didn't mean any disrespect and I'm sure you're a stand up guy. I'm sorry for clogging up your post, let's call it a free bump? I'll edit my posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mfenske

10+ year member
aemracerex =POS
mfenske
Portland, Oregon
Start date
Participants