SOLD .38 special for sale or trade

lol yea id say this is local pickup only and even if you did mail it im sure it would be a hassle because they would have to make sure on firearm permits and whatnot...i think anyways, but what do i know

All center fire firearms must be sent from one liscensed gun shop to another. Thats how ive had to do it when shipping pistols, and rifles. Thats why places like Cabellas only sells black powders.

I can check on issues regarding shipment of firearms. However I will be moving to Texas this summer, and I live in Georgia. So I can make a stop in Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi or East Texas if I have to. As for sale price I was hoping to get around 500$ shipped considering it is in such good condition.

It is illegal to sell a pistol to someone residing in another state than you without going through someone with a Federal Firearms License. Beyond that, it is illegal to sell a firearm to someone in your own state if you are aware they are unable to own said firearm (ie. they have a felony on their record).

Hmm... I don't think you can find one of these for 175$ if so show me where, however you are right $500 may be a little much so I will say $325 shipped. As for the legality issue if they pay the money I will deliver. However I'm not gonna just throw around contact information. I'll be moving soon. So if they get into trouble or whatever they are own their own I will not be around to blame.

Someow buying a gun from someone who says he's moving and doesn't want to give out contact info is a bit of a buyer beware situation. Move then sell it locally and you'll avoid a lot of possible legal problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.