SOLD 3250v2 pre-sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

seedubs1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Indiana
Just talked to the new owner (Joel). He said I was for sure on the pre-sale list that went along with him buying out the company from that scammer Steve.

Wanting to know if anyone wants to buy out my pre-sale. I can either send you the 3250v2 once they come in or get in contact with Joel and upgrade to something else for you. These were $425 for the pre-sale, so if you want something else from RD, that is what you would have to work with if you want to buy my pre-sale out.

Basically, I'm wanting $350 + PP fees if you want to do PP. I already got a different amp and am in need of some cash. So need to get out of this.

Does quite a bit of power, but as I'm sure you have read, you may be waiting on this for a little bit if you want the 3250v2. That's why I'm putting it up so cheap.

1. Product: RD Audio 3250v2

2. Specs: RD-3250v2 Output power performance

Following table is the RMS output power with THD+N value at 4%, 3%, 2% and 1%.(Power Requirement:14.4V)

Power THD+N

4%RMS power (1ohm)-3849W RMS power (2ohm)-2280WRMS power(4ohm)-1230W

3%RMS power (1ohm)-3754WRMS power (2ohm)-2180WRMS power(4ohm)-1160W

2%RMS power (1ohm)-3603WRMS power (2ohm)-2120WRMS power(4ohm)-1096W

1%RMS power (1ohm)-3438WRMS power (2ohm)-1960WRMS power(4ohm)-813W

Yeah, feel free to call Joel if you have any questions on timeframes. He's the new owner of the company. His number is right there on their home page. Great guy and a strait shooter. I can't say for absolutely sure, but here is what he told me:

He said they are talking with the build house right now, and if they don't work something out with them, dB-r will be repairing them by tentatively the end of the month. Seems like they just had a part on the board that was a bit too close to the heat-sink and it was shorting. This was diagnosed by dB-r and he said it's a pretty simple fix. So they will either be fixed by dB-r or the build house will send new ones out.

From what Joel told me, it sounds like Steve (the old owner) called the build house and was an ass to the lady there and she didn't work with him because of how he treated the situation. But, Joel has now been actually working with them, and it seems like things are actually happening now.

All PM's replied.

Again, I can't promise a date they will be ready. It is a pre-sale. If you want more information, call Joel (the new owner). That way you have it strait from the horses mouth.

Right on man.

If I don't end up selling it before I recieve it, the price will go up, though.

Only reason it's so cheap right now is because you will have to wait for it since it's pre-sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.