Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

urmomsmin3
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
balto
i have 3 sa-8s v1 dual 2's had them wired to 1ohm and let my gf use my truck she blew a coil out in each of them none are stiff all move need recones they were on 1k rms between the 3 for a few months

price is obo offer up there paper weights to me now u pay shipping

Why would you let your Gf have those subs........... You know that she would blow them.
lol i figured wen i said turn the bass knob up a little she'd listen apparently not she said she was listening to lovee song and it just cut out and yup sure enough 1 coil in each buh buyz ima get me a single 15 now call it a day no point in fixing 3 for same price as 1 15

lol i figured wen i said turn the bass knob up a little she'd listen apparently not she said she was listening to lovee song and it just cut out and yup sure enough 1 coil in each buh buyz ima get me a single 15 now call it a day no point in fixing 3 for same price as 1 15
pm'd

I ran 4 on 4k daily and abused the shit out of them.. Given the power and signal was clean.. They took it lovely.

And girls can have nice **** they just need to know what they are doing, I got a XFL on 1.5k in my girls jeep and she understands not to turn it up past the clipping point, etc.. Not that hard lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

urmomsmin3

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
urmomsmin3
balto
Start date
Participants