3.80 in paypal

I have a perfectly rounds m&m you can have for the 3.80 If it doesn't make it through mail, or melts thats your problem though.

The autograph actually ruins the value fyi.
Not so. that depends on the collector. it may lower the vaule of said card but it may be worth more to that collector. and that pertains to older cards, new cards/companies have released autographed cards so it all depends.

Ahh, have to love these unique comments from the newbz
haha, just messin with you... i have a lot of football rookie cards, but i don't feel like getting them out.

I have a 1986 Topps Jerry Rice rookie card in good condition, but i'll need a little more than $3.80 for it. $3.80 is not worth my time to get my old cards out.

if you have some more money i can get out some real cards and get you some pics of them... I'll give you some good asz deals too cuz i stopped collecting and there just chillin in protective cases in my closet

Not so. that depends on the collector. it may lower the vaule of said card but it may be worth more to that collector. and that pertains to older cards, new cards/companies have released autographed cards so it all depends.

Actually it ruins the value of a rookie card if you want to get specific. If you get some obscure card nobody wants and get an autograph on it, then yeah it probably raises the value.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kombat96

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
kombat96
michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies