• Participant list

Apollo220
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, GA
Item(s) for Sale:

3 320gb brand new kinect bundles

Item(s) Description/Condition:

all 3 are brand new . box says 4 gb but as you can see in the photo all three have been upgraded to 320gbs. comes with Kinect Adventures sensor new controller and all the cords

i also have 2 phat 360s these are non HDMI consoles

Price:

355 slims

1320gb phat 210 Obo

1 without hard drive 120

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+15 shipping each phat or slim

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2mgs21z.jpg

334q92c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just the console no cords or av sorry thats how i got them

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

both phat require a xenon power supply

phat console have been flashed to ixtreme firmware i can flash back to stock if you don't want it let me know or it will ship how it is

no mass effect on the slims anymore parting out 250 on slim console with 320gb hard drive 89 on kinect with kinect adventures .

both phats have 320gb hard drives now and selling for 175 shipped both don't have power supplies or av . no hdmi . slim prices are firm and phats are OBO.

If the phats get rrod send it back in the first 30days you get it and i can reflow it for free and ship it back . I have made a custom seal so don't try and do the old switcheroo or i will send it back and not fix it

also if anyone would like a 360 phat drive flashed . i can do it for $25 shipped . you cover shipping to me . Also make sure the drive is packed well . the legs are plastic and break easily !! I have had people us a bubble mailer and wonder why there legs are broken! i ship the drive back to you using priority mail within 24hrs of receiving it !

no mass effect on the slims anymore parting out 250 on slim console with 320gb hard drive 89 on kinect with kinect adventures .both phats have 320gb hard drives now and selling for 175 shipped both don't have power supplies or av . no hdmi . slim prices are firm and phats are OBO.

If the phats get rrod send it back in the first 30days you get it and i can reflow it for free and ship it back . I have made a custom seal so don't try and do the old switcheroo or i will send it back and not fix it
bump it up

price for just the 4gb console 190 shipped bump everything else remains the same i have 2 320gb hard drives left 2 console 1 sale is pending . and 2 kinect sensor left with kinect adventure selling that for 100 shipped or best offer

sold all the kinect bundles ! i do on the other hand have 9 320gb hard drives will sell them for 85 shipped each

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

also only have 1 phat 360 left comes with a power supply and av . new price 100 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Apollo220

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Apollo220
Columbus, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies