brandonkain82
10+ year member

your mom goes to college
Item(s) for Sale:

In title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs are d2 and will take 4k all day

Price:

800.00 shipped. I will negotiate on price. NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ON ME. I HAVE GREAT I TRADER FEEDBACK. I DO NOT PLAY GAMES. THIS IS FOR SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
IMG_20130617_204842_zps1ed8c3cb.jpg
IMG_20130617_204832_zpsbe654909.jpg
IMG_20130617_204852_zps71c2e731.jpg
IMG_20130606_191730_zpsc632695d.jpg
IMG_20130606_191347_zps489e0599.jpg
IMG_20130606_191334_zpse9abe313.jpg
IMG_20130523_204601_zpsc77d1de3.jpg
IMG_20130523_204615_zpsb9f33766.jpg

ok to clear a few things up, Murphy will build a woofer to do anything you want it to do, SPL,SQ,SQL etc.... are these musical? yes they are, extra spiders,yes,carbon cap,yes, musical YES!!! I had 4 of these exact same woofers in my wall in the xterra on 2-B2 M1 running over 4k to each woofer and burped 160 @ 46hz and street beat a 158 with no problems at all. and to the OP I respect wanting to be different but you do realize people are switching to Tantric because they are the best right? I would rather be loud than different anyday! but goodluck with the sale, very nice woofers.

ok to clear a few things up, Murphy will build a woofer to do anything you want it to do, SPL,SQ,SQL etc.... are these musical? yes they are, extra spiders,yes,carbon cap,yes, musical YES!!! I had 4 of these exact same woofers in my wall in the xterra on 2-B2 M1 running over 4k to each woofer and burped 160 @ 46hz and street beat a 158 with no problems at all. and to the OP I respect wanting to be different but you do realize people are switching to Tantric because they are the best right? I would rather be loud than different anyday! but goodluck with the sale, very nice woofers.

This this this

I have not had one person offer on these. These are your old woofers. Was buying the other two but they were blown. Im running the two on an m1s and they are the nastiest woofers ive owned and ive owned alot. I wanted to see what I could get for em but looks like im gonna have to keep em. Im waiting for the uhd to come out.

I have not had one person offer on these. These are your old woofers. Was buying the other two but they were blown. Im running the two on an m1s and they are the nastiest woofers ive owned and ive owned alot. I wanted to see what I could get for em but looks like im gonna have to keep em. Im waiting for the uhd to come out.
I thought they were but wasn't sure, and yes I'm running the uhd as well, good choice.

i also run 4 of these 15s off 2 xs 8k at .5, mine have extra spiders....but are a little different. i use the venez basket rather than TI so i have very minimal cooling on the top side....in fact i cant even see my coils and i use the 8" stiffer spiders than the 10". I play music all day and at shows give 155 demos all day long. yesterday i gave 41 demos and than went up and burped a 159.6 at 43 hz and shattered my brand new windshield lol. i have done a couple street beat runs with duct taped windshield in the 57s also. i have only done meter testing at comps since my build is 100% musical and i dont care about #s out of it....yes i know funny how my hdds are more of a burp than daily version.

Awesome subs all around!! GLWS (i have a shd 12 im trying to sell and stated no trades also---i have got 0 offers and multiple people wanting to trade......idk whats going on lately)

It's not that no one wants the subs it's not many of us has the electrical to push them or the amp to power them. I'm not even sure if my kicker kx2500.1 would get one of these subs going, since I use this truck for work I don't have room in the bed to put a bunch of batts so my factory alt and the DC 275 together wouldn't be enuff without extra batts

But they are freaking beautiful subs. It's just a dream for a lot of us to have something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

brandonkain82

10+ year member
your mom goes to college
brandonkain82
frankfort,il
Start date
Participants