2TB thumb drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
of formatting the stick so we can see when it is formatted that it is a true 2TB flash drive, i don't think you are going to sell it on just pics alone

what would a video prove that a picture couldnt?
It would prove that it works and does what it should do, rather than believing word of mouth. Easy video to do would be: plug it into your computer, have the "open to view files" message to show up whenever you connect a flash drive, then drag at least 500 gb worth of data onto it. Dont cut out any parts

Also if you need data, just create a folder that you can trash right after, make 100-1000 copies either a game, or your list of music or some other large files and just drag it over.

so you want to watch a 4 hour video of a flash drive filling with 500gb of data?
naw, i meant not cutting the part where you stick it in and drag stuff over, for the data transfer, just an update photo every other hour to see the % status of the transfer, and in the end just verfy that the files inside all works. Its a lot of work but u got a lot of skeptics that you have to fight through to sell it.

Item(s) for Sale:
2TB kingston Flash drive usb 2.0

Item(s) Description/Condition:

brand new, opened.

Price:

$200 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

I will buy if you ship, then I pay... serious offer here.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i guess it's too good to be true. last night i tried to put a bunch of data on it, woke up this morning and the transfer had failed. then there was another surprise, the drive is now saying it has a "write protection" error. Ive tried a few different methods, and none have worked. so i guess im out some money. just good that no one got screwed on here. Sorry to inconvenience anyone.

now for sale, broken fake junk p.o.s. 2 tb thumb drive, amuse your friends. $ tree fiddy $$$.

item hasn't been sold, im just closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GavinVoy

10+ year member
stupid should hurt.
GavinVoy
St. Louis, MO
Start date
Participants