26's for sale- 2k

22mountaineer
10+ year member

6 /\
North AL
Figured Id put it out there..

Forte rims, with tires (30 series)

One tire has about an 8 inch gash about 1/16 deep. Something broke under the guys truck before I bought them and put it there. More of a visual defect.

The only trade I would consider is the whole truck for a 4x4, if for whatever reason some redneck would want this. If you do want it with the wheels you can put the lift and wheels back on it your **** self.

DSCI0016.jpg

Now I have heard of "ballin on a budget" but your trying to go to a whole new level.. How about you try and check out some of the 2's for that..

After taking the rims off you can barely see the gash anymore.. The only problem is wear on one of the tires from it not being aligned. Other than that there is ALOT of tread left.. I will get more pics up later.. Not really trying to push them on here because once I put them on CL they will probably be gone.. Just been on vacation

I just bought 26s for my explorer....and i didnt have to lift it. It can be done without a lift.....and no rubbing at all
How wide is the rim and what size tire?

I put a 3" lift on mine, wish I would have went with a 2.. The front wasnt bad but if I hit any decent size bump going over 45 my back would rub

I will sell the lift and the wheels also.. The lift is from a ranger, I had to make bumper brackets. They dont make one for a 99 2wd unless you want to pay 2500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

22mountaineer

10+ year member
6 /\
22mountaineer
North AL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies