$250 User friendly IPOD interface!!!

dsgb610
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
$250 limit would like a Head Unit with a nice easy to use ipod interface my AVEX-2 was super difficult when using my ipod, I have a Clarion Indash thas is quite easy to use and i am willing to get another if i cant get a decent unit for this price... open to all brands pushing a 4channel amp and class D mono so would also have to have a decent eq. thanks

alpine ida line were designed for ipods.
2-band EQ sure is decent.

I'd look into the Alpine 9887, which has a 5-band parametric and 7-band graphic EQ. They're new on eBay for about $300, which is a little over your limit. =/ The new Kenwood-X993 looks **** nice as well, but it's only got a 3-band EQ.

for $280 you can get the kenwood 993. it is full ipod control using the original ipod cable, bt, t/a, etc etc. the only real limit i have found is the 5 band geq. it actually costs $300 but i have a code for $20 any purchase over $200 if you want it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.