24" lowrider bike

kovemaster not giving you a hard time or anything but do you work man or even sleep 800 post in one month **** bro. And people still make lowrider bikes?

yeah i guess i just cruise the forum . as soon as i go back to picking grapes or labor u wont see me to much. About the bikes , some still do it i was into it when i was 14-16. then i got enough money to build my car then from their the rest is history . I MUST HIT 800 BY TONIGHT my real goal is 90000 by this year hahahahha. but yeah trying to upload pics. Apart from that im chilling right now

bike.jpg
i never finished it it used to be a 3 wheeler then i switched the handle bars and still need hard core fabrication.

500 for that? lol.. u serious.. even tho u say its original frame still. 500 ?:X goodluck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if that's an original frame then it's not a bad deal but one would have to be in to this stuff other wise it wouldn't make sense to pay 500 for it when you could get something that looked similar for less. So here's a bump for a classic

I realy don't wan't to sell it , thats y i just had to make an attemp to see if their is some out out their who wants one .i'd rather keep it and build it . i said 400 like it is 500 with 3 whel piece cant wait to get back to work ill have the baddest bike when i have the cash i guess O.B.O

if that's an original frame then it's not a bad deal but one would have to be in to this stuff other wise it wouldn't make sense to pay 500 for it when you could get something that looked similar for less. So here's a bump for a classic
its original schwinn i got the serial number under the pedals . u can always go to wallmart and buy the beach cruisers but i dont see the 24 inch model ever i see 18 20 26 thats as far as i seen and the sting rays

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kovemaster559

5,000+ posts
Official LOW BALLER!
kovemaster559
FRESNO ,CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies