23 and 22 foose spank rims

No, you did NOT ask that. LMAO. This is from one of my for sale threads other places.

Panasonic CQ-VD6503U. In dash DVD player with wireless remote, touch screen, Sat. Radio ready, iPod ready, plays WMA, and MP3, supports CD text, has dolby digital 5.1 surround sound. Navigaton ready, reverse camera hookup, 2 extra audio/video inputs, 1 set audio/video outputs. Can have Camera in front, while playing a DVD to outputs. Or Game system, or whatever. Has Front, Rear, Center, and Subwoofer RCA outputs. Has adjustable High pass on front and rear, adjustable low pass on sub. Can also control time phasing for left/right and also the phasing for subwoofer. VERY nice unit. Bought a little over a month ago. Go to Circuit City website. Thats where I bought it from (the store, not the site). I have NOTHING wrong with it at all. 100% PERFECT WORKING ORDER. Its practically brand new.

Like I said in the PM....Right now, they will fit, and they will work. But as soon as my truck is bagged, I have wheels that I cant tuck under. I wanted these wheels for a while now. Mainly because of how the blades meet the outer rim. I love that curve. I got the word out over here offsite for you.....

thanks man,i wish they would work for you,buy these and then sell them on ebay,you can roll them for a while and get your money back,i know i can sell them for alot more but i dont mess with ebay,still like that deal we had.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lexani2002

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lexani2002
papillion nebraska
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies