Randy Savage
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
Ok, I have one of those Bazooka self amplified bass tubes sitting in my house for the longest time, has tons of dust on it, but anyway, is there a way to hook that thing up to my comp? These kids in my hall have some nice boomy comp systems, I wanna try and get a little bump in my dorm room.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i doubt it, u could try though. the amp in the bazooka runs off a 12-14 V source, while wall sockets are 110-120V. i'd think u would fry the amp.

You'd have to get a power convertor. Like the ones used to turn your cigarette lighter into an outlet, only it would have to do the opposite thing, turn an outlet into a 12 volt source. I'm sure they have them somewhere.

Originally posted by tommyk90 You'd have to get a power convertor. Like the ones used to turn your cigarette lighter into an outlet, only it would have to do the opposite thing, turn an outlet into a 12 volt source. I'm sure they have them somewhere.
radio shack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date