2012 ford focus speaker wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

2012 FOCUS SVT

Hello guys , i want to hook up a line out convertor to add an amp and a sub to my 2012 ford focus hatch back - it is a 6 speaker system, - does anyone know where the best spot is to get to the wires and which colors to splice into ? - thanks - also, where should i hook up the amp turn on signal wire ?

um, those cars are nightmares. not sure if you can get the skinny on the wiring yet, but perhaps someone with a '10-'11 might be able to help out. if it was me, i would find if/where it has a factory amp and tap in there for the signal and remote turn-on, but you must make sure not to tap into any databuss wires.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Wiring color code should be ISO, just like American radios. If you get your vehicle specific radio harness, it should have the same colors as that...
It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...

About this thread

2012 FOCUS SVT

2012 FOCUS SVT
Laurel MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
akheathen