Northeast Region 2012 East coast meet

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
i know on sundays in KOP they a local auto forum usually has a big *** car meet at the kop and is generally not bothered by the cops but calling and possibly booking or asking permission to use the lot before hand would be a good idea

i know on sundays in KOP they a local auto forum usually has a big *** car meet at the kop and is generally not bothered by the cops but calling and possibly booking or asking permission to use the lot before hand would be a good idea
i was thinking if we go to KOP... we could call the hooters ahead of time, and set something up with them. They are usually cool with it, if it will bring alot of people out to their spot

Just to give you guys a heads up!

June 3 2012 from 10-4

The ROC

5501 Midlothian Turnpike

Richmond VA

Price to show $20

" This is at a church so get your family friendly music ready. They said we can be as loud as we want but the profanity has to be cut out."

We got guys coming from Pa, Delaware, Md, NJ & NY! Will update as time get near.

We will be in York, PA tomorrow!

Just to give you guys a heads up!June 3 2012 from 10-4

The ROC

5501 Midlothian Turnpike

Richmond VA

Price to show $20

" This is at a church so get your family friendly music ready. They said we can be as loud as we want but the profanity has to be cut out."

We got guys coming from Pa, Delaware, Md, NJ & NY! Will update as time get near.

We will be in York, PA tomorrow!
live so close but don't really have family friendly bass music other than tones and such, anyways anyone still like to do the meet in Baltimore or is kop going to be it.

i'm thinkin the big meet will prolly be in KOP... but we should get a local meet together around here before that... for the NOVA/MD/DC guys

ill be down to go wherever. i have a few friends in Bmore i could bunk with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.