SOLD 2005 Re Xxx 15

LoSx
10+ year member

XXX 15" 2005-06 XBL^2 Model Sub with a scratch or two on the cone (Old model)

I ran it on only 1300 watts of power or so in a sealed enclosure

Pics below

$275 + shipping and paypal OBO

Had a guy that was going to purchase and I held it for him but he is unable to purchase at this time so I am re-listing it.

I have refs on other forums and ebay name is xlosx... I am paypal verified with a ton of refs there as well..

The pics were taken when the sub was really dusty I should probably take new pics of it cleaned up!

Again 275 OBO + Shipping...

Forgot to mention the sub has some superficial scratches they are just on the cover and dont effect the performance of the sub at all... I accidently left something in it and played a few notes and it scratched the cover a long time ago... The surround also has a scuff but you cant really notice it at all... just want to disclose that! Again perfect working order other then some superficial scratches!

dsc1582sks7.jpg

dsc1577skd8.jpg

dsc1578szh9.jpg

dsc1579szf5.jpg

Not looking for any trades.... well actually I already have a new sub/amp for the new car but I could possibly use a audiocontrol 6xs + cash... no real use for subs however at this point..

I investigated the surround scuff more... (I didn't previously know this) When I bought it about 2 years ago off of someone else he must have apparently fixed the surround it appears as if there may have been a tear in the surround that was fixed with some kind of rubber cement?? I tried to push air through the surround at the spot and it is definitely sealed... I never noticed any issue with it. I don't however want someone to be surprised by this... so I want to disclose this now... I dont know if that affects the price since it is not a hole but a small tear that must have been fixed...

Again doesn't affect performance and doesn't let any air pass through..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.