IMG_5343.JPG

Back up view camera

IMG_5318%20modified.JPG

Bluetooth Mic

IMG_5351.JPG

Radar Detection and Laser Jamming System

IMG_5239.JPG

IMG_5360.JPG

Love the sub enclosure. The radar up front is very conspicuous. Those speakers deserve a lot better than those door pods. And the Zapcos are nice, but I would have liked to see some Audisons in there. Overall it's nice, but I feel that the customer wanted more than his budget allowed judging by the choice of equipment but it seems rushed and not custom enough, IMO.

Love the sub enclosure. The radar up front is very conspicuous. Those speakers deserve a lot better than those door pods. And the Zapcos are nice, but I would have liked to see some Audisons in there. Overall it's nice, but I feel that the customer wanted more than his budget allowed judging by the choice of equipment but it seems rushed and not custom enough, IMO.
you sir are and idiot

nice job

you sir are and idiot

nice job
Lol nice grammar. Like you really know me.

Anyways, like I said, some things could have been done better and I've seen this shop's other builds. Judging by the pics, I am guessing this client either had a very strict deadline and wanted high end stuff in his ride, installed yesterday, or he just didn't have the budget for a more custom/fabbed install, but wanted the high end stuff for bragging rights and settled for "good enough" in some areas. Namely the doorpod/mid install and radar sensor which could have been hidden BEHIND the grille instead of ON it.

Again you don't know anything about me. So maybe you should think before you post. You're still new around here, bud.

Overall nice decent install, but the equipment and the vehicle deserved a little better IMO. And I don't think it was the shop's decision.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.