2004 12" RE XXX Subwoofer - $500 - LaPlace, Louisiana - LOCAL PICKUP

Disarm99
10+ year member

2nd generation (cant remember exactly when i bought it, sometime between 2003-2005 directly from RE)

12" RE XXX Sub

Never mounted, never seen power. Only stared at and moved back and forth.

Light scratches and surface rust on bottom of motor that i removed with a fine grit sand paper.

I will not ship since I don't have the wooden box anymore and I have no confidence in being able to pack this beast of a sub for secure and safe shipping.

I am in La Place, Louisiana and would be willing to travel up to 100 miles to meet you as necessary.

Sub sold as-is, but as i said, it has never seen power or been mounted.

First $500 takes it.

Contact me by PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be lying if i said i remembered. I remember they were offered in dual 2 ohm and dual 4 ohm and I THINK its dual 4ohm, but cant guarantee it. Sorry.

EDIT:

It's dual 2 Ohm, See picture below

Last edited by a moderator:
got a dmm you can check it with?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

It's just that this is your first post and I think people will be a bit iffy buying a $500 sub off of you.

Maybe so, all i can do it is say its legit, plus since im doing local pickup only, you'd get to see it in person and can back out if you don't like it. No games or gimmicks here, just trying to clear out a bunch of stuff i have in storage.

No multimeter to check the ohms...

Louisiana_CRX is local, he likes to collect stuff lol. He might be interested, though I think for a local pickup that $500 is a tad steep.

View attachment 26523862Dual 2 Ohm, see picture. New price $400 firm. Local pickup, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Houma, Northshore, we meet in the middle.

Audioholic, can you fix the title to show 2005 instead of 2004 since youre confident it's an 05? Like i said i dont remember the exact year i bought it, just the general time based on where i was living back then.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.