2002 Honda Civic SI [lowered/rims/subs/exhaust etc]

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArrizX
10+ year member

Scout 800 owner.
Since I dont think I can post a link to CL, ill post the add itsself lol

Hey, I have a 2002 Honda civic si, with front and side air bags, its lowered on skunk2 adjustable coilovers, Konig 17'' Wheels with high performance tires (only 6K on the tires!), AEM cold air intake, and premium after market sound system (2,000 watts!)Alpine cd player and speakers, TC 7 audio pulse 10'' subwoofers, a Rockford fosgate P1000-1BD powering the subs, and a JBL Cs60.4 powering the speakers. VERY loud in this little car. Sounds amazing, bought everything myself, professional installed.
Its very clean, washed and detailed personally every week. Only minor scuff that is hardly noticeable is in the driver side rear corner, I was hit in a parking lot. I wasnt there, and the person skated. It wasnt even enough to set off the alarm, minimal damage, but thats the only real ****age to the car. Does not affect driving or anything. It broke the side marker lights, but I replaced those with Eruo aftermarket clear lenses bought off ebay. I have the front pair still also not installed.

Comes with a dash cover so it does not crack, sunroof with tilt window, 5spd manual, great economy 4cylinder engine ~33mpg and 64k miles on it, rear camber kit to level out lowering job. Only have had the car for 11k miles, and when bought flushed and replaced every fluid. Running high performance synthetic oil by mobil 1.

Overall great condition, near professional detailing every week, always babied when driven, I love this car. My reason for selling is that I am getting out of the tuner world, and into the offroad one. Just looking for a new toy. Bought this car two years ago, never driven in the winter. Oh yeah, also forgot I shaved the rear windshield wiper. Looks MUCH better. Also, aftermarket exhaust, Neutron resonator, loud - but sounds good. Head turner because this isn't your average Honda.

Reply to me by email, or call my cell phone 509-679-4041 any time of day.

Keywords- Honda, acura, lowered, tuner, boost, boosted, jdm, subs, subwoofers, rims, street, fast, ep3, hatchback, fuel saver, sport, sporty, coupe, stereo, alpine, kicker, jbl, rockford fosgate, loud

Pictures-

Hardly noticable and the light has been since replaced, no worries!

Next to my brothers car, mine is the one on the left with the fog lights

These are awesome cars, I just hope the right person finds my car and takes car of it like it is needed. Never abused, and hope it never will be! I want this gone fast, because I have a deal on a jeep that I need this gone to pay for. Thank you for looking, no reasonable offer unconsidered.
Go to the link for pictures.. just taking a gamble and here it is for the pictures

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/731703439.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ArrizX

10+ year member
Scout 800 owner.
ArrizX
Somewhere drinking moutain dew...
Start date
Participants
Who Replied