2002 ALPINE MRD-M300 Digital Mono Amp

Snapmando

Hi Guy's,

I purchased this new amp to drive my 2 12" MTX THUNDER 6000's. I wanna pound these subs hard. Do you think this amp has the stuff ? I heard it pound 1 12" ALPINE TYPE R sub, but I'm wondering how it'll hit with my two subs. It'll Max out at 600 watts at 2 Ohms, the subs are 4 Ohms, I plan on runnin' them parrallel down to 2 Ohms. The subs are rated 250 nom. 500 max.

I'd love to hear your opinions..........

Thank-you

Snapmando

I don't like the new digital alpine amps. I have the 500 and I hate it. I sold it to a friend of mine. If you are worried about the 300 not being enough power then step up to the 500, otherwise get a completely new amp. I personally like the kicker amps. They pound and they aren't to god awful expensive.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.