97maxima
10+ year member

Loud Trunk?
Sc
Local pickup only, csra area.

1. Product:

(2) Sprinter S12v500F

2. Specs:

106lbs each 165ah each (505 watts per cell). Crazy strong.

3. Description/Condition:

Bought a few days before sbn (Jan 2013 manufacturer date). Used for one show and promptly removed. Been sitting for nearly a month and resting at 12.8

4. Price: :

600 picked up for the pair from Aiken Sc. Will take partial trades, subs,motors, newer kenwood hu, 4ch amp, etc

5. Pictures:

IMG_20130313_152228_zpsf05af31f.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pm for trades
never mind u aint shipping
Ive checked into freight and it was very expensive. Id ship ups but id prefer they pack it. That way if its damaged in transit they will have to honor the insurance.

i shipped these before man although they are heavy all i did was a regular box with foam strips

if u wanna trade pm me

i shipped these before man although they are heavy all i did was a regular box with foam strips
if u wanna trade pm me
would have to be some very dense foam. what do you have up for trades?

ttt. Would consider shipping these ups. prefer them to be packed by the store tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...