2 Rockford Power HX2 12's, 2 IA Lethal Injection 15's

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
Item(s) for Sale:

My 2 mint to near mint Rockford Power HX2's and 2 Incrimintator audio 15's. Don't really want to sell but I know what these go for on ebay and I could use the money. My son had to spend easter weekend in the hospital so I know I'll have some bills coming up, even with my decent insurance. Thanks

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The Power HX2's are near Mint, still have the magnet protectors on the bottom. Used sparingly and only had 300 watts going to each one.

I took the IA's in on trade. Still stiff, look to have little use. Only damage is the bottom of the magnet is a litte scratched from moving them around

Price:

HX2's SOLD

IA's 280 shipped!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1294.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would consider trading the IA's but not the rockfords. I have a couple offers on the in the 325-350 range on ebay. If someone wants to match that offer let me know, then I don't have to worry about ebay fee's

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Oh yeah, son is sick so when I have time I can take a pic of the spiders. Got to take care of my son first.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.