SOLD 2 Rockford Fosgate Amps, Orion 225 HCCA Gen 3, Pioneer P6600 *BIG PICS WARNING*

Participant count
  • Participant list

w00tah
10+ year member

Captain Keffa
Z-Ville, OH
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 25 to Life Punch 45

Orion 225 HCCA Gen 3

Pioneer DEH-P6600

Rockford Fosgate Power BD500.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Punch 45: 6/10 cosmetics, 10/10 functionality

Orion 225: 7/10 cosmetics, 10/10 functionality

Pioneer: 8/10 cosmetics, ??/10 functionality

Power BD: 8.5/10 cosmetics, 8/10 functionality

Price:

Punch 45: 50 + shipping

Orion: 60 + shipping

Pioneer: 35 + shipping (I will test it later today (1-27-11) to make sure it works)

Power BD: 40 + shipping

I will trade, I am looking for an amp that does 800+ at 2 ohm. Prefer something nicer, but I wouldn't mind an AP15001D or something along those lines. I will trade one or more + cash if it's an amp I really want.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Punch 45: Beat up and dirty. Works 100%. No wire cover. Beefy amp. Rated so low for cosmetics due to the wire cover and the scratches/dings/scrapes/etc. It's not the worst amp I've ever seen, but I rate my products lower than I should for cosmetics. I will clean up the outside the best I can.

Orion: Small nicks/scrapes/etc, nothing hugely bad. Could use new plugs, the ones provided will work. The Power screw was replaced with a screw that doesn't fit in the plug, but works well enough to hold wire in. The Remote screw doesn't screw in, so to keep the remote wire in, you have to wrap it around the screw, then put it into the plug. Missing two of the speaker screws and clamps inside the plug. Will work perfectly fine if you use it bridged.

Pioneer: Some signs of use, no trim ring, and no remote. This unit requires an adapter to use an AUX source (Ipod, etc) and doesn't play MP3 to my knowledge. I will try an MP3 disc to see if it will when I test it later.

Power BD: Here's the kicker. This amp is in great shape. No end caps. The functionality, I think something is wrong internally. I've been using it on my Death Row daily, and it pushes it quite well. However, above half gain or so, the sub starts playing weird no matter what frequency, and I have engine whine and turn on/turn off thump with it. With the Kicker KX400.1 I had in, I had no noise. With the HiFonics Centurion X, I had no noise. With the HCCA, I had no noise. With the Power, I have noise. Nothing else changed.

I will ship with whatever service you feel most comfortable with. I will do estimates online, but if you are serious about buying something, I will package it up and take it to UPS/FedEx/USPS to get an exact shipping amount.

Paypal is nice, but I will accept USPS money orders. Paypal is ScottKeffer@gmail.com, PM for addy for MO.

Refs, in my sig. The best ref is thegreatestpenn, as I know him personally, and have dealt with him plenty in person, both buying and selling. I'm legit, and I'm not out to screw people. Just ask either of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Any questions, PM me and I'll answer as soon as I can. I will try to be on nightly if possible.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCN1651.jpg

Punch 45:

DSCN1652.jpg

DSCN1653.jpg

DSCN1654.jpg

DSCN1655.jpg

DSCN1657.jpg

Orion (more to come):

DSCN1659.jpg

DSCN1660.jpg

Kef

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of the Power BD later today. I will also get a video of all of them working tomorrow, if I can remember to tape them.

Forgot specs:

Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 25 to Life Limited Anniversary Edition 2-channel car amplifier 22.5 watts RMS x 2 at Crutchfield.com

Orion HCCA225 - Amp Guts

DEH-P6600 - | Pioneer Electronics USA

Rockford Fosgate Power bd500.1 400W Mono Subwoofer Amplifier at Crutchfield.com

BTW, the Orion doesn't have a fuse in it at the moment. I will include a new 40 amp ATC in it, like it's supposed to be. Forgot it didn't have one in it.

Kef

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.