2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Version 2 aka 360.2 Units

Participant count
  • Participant list

mr b
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Version 2 OEM Integration Signal Processors:

These allow you to use your factory head unit with aftermarket amps. They have signal summing, built in line driver, built in eq's, and Bluetooth.

They do an incredible job.

Both factory refurbished and in original RF boxes.

One unit used for about a week before pulling the plug and buying an Alpine 928HD 9" Head Unit. The other I never even installed. Both look practically new.

One unit has a new control knob, new cable, new connectors, new manual and CD.

The one I installed has older style bass knob, new cable, new manual, slightly used connectors since I installed it, but no CD but it is a free download from Rockford Fosgate. On this unit I put a small amount of opaque grey paint over the led as I don't like adding lights however small inside my cabin.

Price:

$185.00 O.B.O.for unit with new bass knob.

$170.00 O.B.O for the unit with the used older style knob.

$325.00 O.B.O for both.

Returns:

So you can try it out and make sure it works for your needs I am even offering a 3 day return from date of delivery if you change your mind or things don't work out for some reason as long as the unit is undamaged and all parts are returned in the same condition as in the photos. I include a picture of the serial #'s for reference. I am firm on the returns so if the package is delivered on 08/15/15 it must be back in transit by 08/18/15.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$10.00 for one unit, free if you buy both. Tracking and insurance included.

Unless you have solid feedback here or are a friend, your Paypal address must be verified.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
2 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Version 2 OEM Integration Signal Processors:
These allow you to use your factory headunit with aftermarket amps. They have signal summing, built in line driver, built in eq's, and Bluetooth.

They do an incredible job.

Both factory refurbished and in original RF boxes.

One unit used for about a week before pulling the plug and buying an Alpine 928HD 9" Head Unit. The other I never even installed. Both look practically new.

One unit has a new control knob, new cable, new connectors, new manual and CD.

The one I installed has older style bass knob, new cable, new manual, slightly used connectors since I installed it, but no CD but it is a free download from Rockford Fosgate. On this unit I put a small amount of opaque grey paint over the led as I don't like adding lights however small inside my cabin.

Price:

$185.00 O.B.O.for unit with new bass knob.

$170.00 O.B.O for the unit with the used older style knob.

$325.00 O.B.O for both.

Returns:

3 day return from date of delivery if you change your mind or things don't work out for some reason as long as the unit is undamaged and all parts are returned in the same condition as in the photos. I include a picture of the serial #'s for reference. I am firm on the returns so if the package is delivered on 08/15/15 it must be back in transit by 08/18/15 on your dime with tracking and insurance.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$10.00 for one unit, free if you buy both. Tracking and insurance included.

Unless you have solid feedback here or are a friend, your Paypal address must be verified.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Think i can hook both of them up at the same time and do a killer front stage along with having rear fill options etc..?

just like this vid

Think i can hook both of them up at the same time and do a killer front stage along with having rear fill options etc..?
just like this vid

Hey Jeff,

Good to hear from you, absolutely you can. The main benefit is 2 separate eq's with total control over front and rear crossover settings.

I'm sorry but if for whI'er reason I couldn't get to something until the 19th and something was up where I needed to return it, I better get a refund.Just saying.
Falcon, you have to buy what's right for you and however you feel comfortable. Since 95% of people won't even accept a return (unless it's damaged), giving 3 Days is more than fair. Unfortunately there are too many scammers and wishy washy people. If it doesn't work for someone they don't need to buy it. If It's broken in shipment or otherwise not working that's a different issue. I had a guy buy an amp last year on Ebay and a month later tells me it doesn't work for his needs but he doesn't want to return it he just wants some money back. I told him to send the amp back for a refund but he never did. Funny as the nice person at PAYPAL let it out that he did the same thing 3 times in 9 months in trying to get partial refunds from sellers. In any case I am not going to get off topic. These are great units at a fair price so someone buy them or offer up.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure if i want this or if i should save up for a single unit with 8 channels instead. Anyway to turn the rear into more fronts?
Well of course I would prefer you buy these but you should get what you think works best for you.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Amazing how many sales happen by PM //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.