djvi0lent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2005 RE XXX 15"

2003/2004 RE XXX 15"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The 05 model is BLOWN.

The 03/04 model works but will probably need a recone soon, as it was abused by its previous owner. It is a Dual 2ohm, and each coil reads 2.2/2.3 on a meter.

Price:

$190 Shipped for the 2005 model.

$210 Shipped for the 2003/2004 model.

$385 for both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Subs will be shipped in the crates that I received them in.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
How hard/costly is it to get the '05 reconed back to its former glory? Heard these are legendary!
If I'm not mistaken FixMySpeaker.com does recones for $50-75 plus the price of the new soft parts.. not sure on the price of the soft parts, as it's been several years since I've gotten a sub reconed. TeamPSI reconed both of these subs for me several years back.

03 XXX BACK UP FOR SALE! ..and I'd like add the following info about it [my friend that had it powered with an Orion 1200D. It was installed with the 05 XXX on a separate 1200D. I'm assuming he sent a clipped signal to the pair by under powering the subs, and having a less than adequate power system causing the 05 XXX to blow. So it's only my opinion that the 03 would have blown soon, but for whatever reason the 05 went first. I didn't want to list the sub as perfect working order because of those reasons. If I had to rate the condition of the soft parts I'd give them a 7 out of 10. The motor is a little rusty, as you can see from the pics, but is in overall good shape. The coil doesn't smell burned in any way. I tested each coil with a meter and both tick between 2.2 and 2.3. I tested the sub for about 10 minutes in a sealed box a while back and it sounded pretty good to me.]

Regarding the 05 XXX, I have not heard from the potential buyer in about 36hrs, so consider it back up for sale as well. TTT!

If I'm not mistaken FixMySpeaker.com does recones for $50-75 plus the price of the new soft parts.. not sure on the price of the soft parts, as it's been several years since I've gotten a sub reconed. TeamPSI reconed both of these subs for me several years back.
I was most concerned with finding proper soft parts. Maybe get it custom if I come up with the money in time.

Trade you a iPod (iphone4) 32gb for the 05 motor. As far as recone option you could contact Zues for a Ti basket recone. Re audio has recone last time I call about 1.5 yrs ago it was around 250. PSi

Also has the soft parts but not the **** dust cap I believe a bit over 150.

Trade you a iPod (iphone4) 32gb for the 05 motor. As far as recone option you could contact Zues for a Ti basket recone. Re audio has recone last time I call about 1.5 yrs ago it was around 250. PSiAlso has the soft parts but not the **** dust cap I believe a bit over 150.
Thanks for the offer man, but I'm in need of cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

djvi0lent

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
djvi0lent
Southeast Texas
Start date
Participants