(2) Playstation 3 60GB Consoles

DTPnU
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

A. Playstation 3 60GB Console w/ AV cable

B. Playstation 3 60GB Console (Non-working)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

A. This PS3 is in overall good used condition. Casing has some minor swirl marks. No cracks/chips/etc. Console has been opened to clean the piles of dust out. Never has had YLOD or RLOD. Guaranteed to have green light upon arrival.

B. This PS3 is in good used cosmetic condition. Mechanically, it is lacking although it has never had YLOD or RLOD. Console has solid green light, but has a freezing issue once it boots to XMB. It has been opened and has had the following done: Reballed (not a lousy reflow) GPU, new Arctic Silver 5 Compound, dust cleanup on every possible spot, and a new power supply. I have attempted to Rebuild Database, but I receive a "Cannot Access Hard Disk" error. I have been told that this is a sign of a failed HDD. Ive spent way too much money on this console so im cutting my losses. It still has solid green light, so it has to be an easy fix...

Price:

Both for $270 shipped or $230 local. Not really interested in woofer or amplifier trades. I have sold a ton of TC-5200s and other items if Refs are needed.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

get-attachment-2aspx-5.jpg

get-attachment-3aspx-3.jpg

Sorry, will only sell together. The fat PS3s are a major PITA (if you play them for hours), so youll be glad you have an extra for parts.

I will take a video of them powered on as well.

Still have these. Really only looking for a cheapo HU (that plays .mp3 files) + cash as far as trades.

Not willing to split up for now. May consider it after the holiday.

I've got an Eclipse CD8445 to trade...it is not a cheapo so I couldn't offer any cash with that unit though.
Sorry, I wouldnt be able to do anywhere near a straight up trade for that. Plus, just a bit old skool for my liking and my cheapo British car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DTPnU

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
DTPnU
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies