5,000+ posts

wew lad inc
VA
1. Product:

Dual 2 Rockford HX2 15s with the 3 inch coil. Beast subs from back in the day

2. Specs:

good question, can't find much about this model

3. Description/Condition:

fully functional, just some spider sag and marks due to age. besides that these are actually in good shape compared to other woofers from this era

4. Price: :

$150 + the ride each, shipping is on a per person basis due to variations in cost - expect it to be 20-30 per driver.

5. Pictures:

BGjG9UO.jpg

68gs4Li.jpg

YirrVsc.jpg

IPx6HRt.jpg

Tempting how you think this would sound compared to soundqubed hds215
Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
your guess is as good as mine, im too young to really know what these sounds like. might throw one in a buddys box since his current sub ***** and see what it sounds like

they can take quite a bit of power could barely get them moving on my bench to be honest

your guess is as good as mine, im too young to really know what these sounds like. might throw one in a buddys box since his current sub ***** and see what it sounds like
they can take quite a bit of power could barely get them moving on my bench to be honest
Let me know i might be interested in one of they sound good

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

i used these woofers.. the 15 is abit under-motored but it still kicks ***. they did decently against the competition. they got to be close to 15 years old.. lol

back in those days the earthquake magmas where the BOMB..

you can probably get a recone for them and they will jam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...