2 ohms 4 ohms clipped?????

Yeah dick, no one wants to help an arrogant prick like you. We all, mostly anyway, know the answers to your questions. Really all you had to do is search, he wasnt being a dick he was just trying to help you and you respond like you have something shoved up your ass.

man **** u u dont like the thread quit bein a ***** and look at another dnt waste ur time postin if it aint gonna help ******
Chill out man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif, I was just trying the make it easier for you to understand. If you just do a search it will bring up lots of info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.