SOLD 2 neo storm motors/baskets 6 bolt adapter rings

HawaiianBassHed
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pahoa,HI
ok. so I JUST got new cones for these and make shift fixed them (I shattered the stock cones) went and did some testing on my TL and a few consecutive burps later with only a 146.7 or some crap and the coils are rubbing or something. anyway. tops will need recones. motors are functionally perfect but aren't the best cosmetically. one has some rust on the backplate. both could use polishing but I'm not into looks on speakers at least so I've never even cleaned them once in the 4+ years I've had them lol.

sick subs when built right. I just lost my drive with them today as I just fixed them yesterday. gonna put my AQs back in and do more testing see if I can get over the 150 hurdle somehow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

$150ea motor... screw it $175 shipped each

$50ea basket 2 15"s, one 12" $60shipped each....

$40ea adapter ring to change the topplate bolt pattern from the quick change 4 to the standard 6 so conventional baskets fit. $30shipped only selling the one not attached to the good 10" top

all are obo. just wanna get these fukken things outta my sight. I could get parts and build them but I'd just really rather get rid of them since I'm a little upset atm lol. I'll regret it later I'm sure.. anyway. shipping will be usps priority mail so it won't be super high. I think the motors weight like 35lbs the tops prolly 15lbs boxed up.

only trades would be motors of some more spl oriented drivers and would have to be a pair or something I can get another of. I'm not interested in something I can't recone. if anyone doesn't know these motors are capable of driving a sub over 29mm one way linear as that's the stock rating... if I don't sell them both by the time I calm down I'll put them back in the boxes under the house and order parts to build them up.

here's a couple pix I took this morning before I broke them and a couple old ones. I can sell the 10" 12 spoke basket if anyone wants it..

$28 shipped for just the one (flatrate box ftw)

l_7378661250be4ebcb2c8210f4b687a5e.jpg

l_2a00f463c0874bd2b1cc727429ce7952.jpg

l_cbdc5485785c4f7f86b870f92c5b641f.jpg

the 10" d2 top built by FI is still good so I can sell that as an entire neo sub if anyone is interested in it? $250 shipped I suppose.. ran it off a single xp1400d for a few months and never had a problem with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif gets loud and low too. it's actually the daily sub for my titan in the box the AQs are sitting on in the 1st 2 pix...

edited shipping added and discounts given on all prices....

not anymore... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I can measure them. I'm really not even sure what broke. I'm thinking about selling my TL and all my sh!t and just dropping outta systems all together. run um stock. I'd even possibly trade in both vehicles at this point and get something that I'm not even gonna touch.. leave it completely stock and use it merely as a transportation vessel... just loosing drive quick lol... pulled all my batts just now after the subs, unscrewed my boxes and will be pulling them out shortly. I was gonna put the AQs back in but I'm thinking screw it already. I planned on retiring when I do a 150 at this next comp (saturday) but I'm thinking screw it just do it now. I wasn't really planning on getting rid of the TL and EVERYthing but I'm like screw it at this point lol

not anymore... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I can measure them. I'm really not even sure what broke. I'm thinking about selling my TL and all my sh!t and just dropping outta systems all together. run um stock. I'd even possibly trade in both vehicles at this point and get something that I'm not even gonna touch.. leave it completely stock and use it merely as a transportation vessel... just loosing drive quick lol... pulled all my batts just now after the subs, unscrewed my boxes and will be pulling them out shortly. I was gonna put the AQs back in but I'm thinking screw it already. I planned on retiring when I do a 150 at this next comp (saturday) but I'm thinking screw it just do it now. I wasn't really planning on getting rid of the TL and EVERYthing but I'm like screw it at this point lol
don't pull your **** out im begging you i was at the same point sitting below a 150, pulled all my **** out in a rage, had an 8 cub box foamed into my car, and took an ax to it becouse i was fed up with testing and broke, now i've gone through 2 shitty systems lost my ssxxx10000 amp and basically and starting all over after 2 years of savings and building, i dont have an amp, atm and am building a sub off a mojo motor. and all i have left are 2 batteries too. so i wont have the system i want probably for another year. it *****.

I've done it before. I bought some brand new kinetik monsters, a pair of autotek mm4000.1ds had these storms 15"s stock 1 per amp bridged 1ohm. in my truck. then I ran my RE MT 18" off the pair of autoteks, gave one to my buddy and ran the other on a soloX 10"... I've done alot of setups and I just want to get rid of these motors atm. I'm not getting rid of the AQs and if I get rid of my amps that I posted it's only to get a single or pair of amps that can do similar numbers for wiring ease and less clutter in the car... you'd be surprised how quick an expedition with the 3rd row seats down gets full of audio LOL

oh, I can't sell the batts if my life depended on it. best offer I have currently for my dual sensor TL was a DD z18 newest model with the silver neo plus a grand on my part... not too good a deal imo lol has a carbon cone/cap but still not what I'm looking for. if it was a pair of Lvl 5 18s or something even a pair of nightshade motors lol I'd be more inclined to trade but I'm not shelling out $1,000+ my termlab for a single sub don't care who makes it and what model it is.. plus I could never afford another one and I like to run pairs of subs if I can help it lol.

gonna ask him if he'll do a trade+ cash for his stetsom 11k2d or wutever it's called and see what he says/how much he wants...

whaaat? that thing SCREAMS IB woofers.... cover that trunk with deadener and throw a pair of IB 12"s in it or some 10"s... I'm sure you can make it louder. obviously your more into speed now than with your wall.. why not run a beefy front stage? I have 8" peerless SLS woofers IB in my front doors on my truck and off 150rms per side they can get low. I'll try to get a vid up tomorrow. wife is using one of my 150rms amps tho so one side is only getting a 60w @ 4ohm channel on my audio art 260.6xe and run @ 8ohm lol since they're 8ohm drivers. but they both jam. I got a vid of them on the 60w per channel amp. but being at 8ohm I'm thinking they're probably getting like 40wrms each or something lol

stupid myspace is acting up, that's where I host alot of my pix/vids as it's quicker than photobucket sometimes...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=55302531

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54797511

got more but myspace is giving me crap. none of those are off the 150rms that's the low power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I'll try to get some with the upgraded power. I can't believe I ran it like that LOL. it's pretty rediculous now and I need to put wood in the door I think to stop the flexing. I don't compete in my truck for spl or anything so it doesn't really matter to me if I have wood in there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I'm also hoping to space the speaker out more and cut thru the panel so it gets the full effect into the listening compartment/cabin rather than in the door panel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif we'll see. I plan on doing it soon as I'm laid off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif just finished reinstalling my wife's setup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif did some ghetto spray painting. so in the dark it doesn't look tan/mdf color LOL. I plan on finishing it up nicer later. but there's a soundoff tomorrow so I want to do some testing hopfully hit a 150 and I'll go. if not I may still go we'll see. but I'd rather get my 150 as last time I managed a 149 flat with the setup standing up even tho it was designed to lay how u see it now...

DSC00040.jpg

I think I already have pix of them standing up in my amp fs thread but more never hurt lol

DSC04322.jpg

LOOKS like a wall but I assure you they did have room all the way around. in fact, I attempted to seal it off and it somehow got a huge spike and sounded like crap. the frequency seemed to of changed even on a 45hz burp it sounded way higher than 45hz I mean.. weird... I think it was somehow coupling and isn't when I seal it. it'll probably sound like azz rear firing like that. I JUST finished it like less than an hour ago so I haven't listened to it yet. since dropping it down how I was wanting to install it in the 1st place lol. I MAY do another box with the popular SUV type box. I wanted to do kerf's since I never did second one came out ok the 1st one up close in person u can see it's imperfections...

the 12" top is pending. I just didn't put it on here officially. but I'll move down the line if people start backing out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.