SOLD 2 kx2500.1s for sale

pioneerpimp
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
IL
I have for sale two kx2500.1s that I need to sell to afford different subs. The amps I'm selling for 425+ shipping firm. I know this is 50 up from before, but that was to afford something I needed fast and since I cudnt sell them in time I took them off the market. Now they're back on. Plus its stilla heal of a deal. Pics wll be up soon.

well if they were the other model that kicker makes i would deff buy one from youwhats the diff in the types of amps
both 2500.1's use the same boards. the newer ones probly have a few internal components that are differant and essentially making the zx slightly more under rated......but besides a small handfull of more watts, they are the exact same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i want one of these very very badly.....

buy it buy it buy it cus i have had ten PMs or more saying after christmas, people want both, ive sent out like 4 PMs for shipping quotes to people for both. i need these gone soon, need a much bigger amp

i am willing to seperate..i thought we had already talked..maybe im getting confused with too many people.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.