2 JL 12w7 + Cash for 2 JL 13w7

01gixxer01

Item(s) for Sale:

i would like to trade my still in the orginial box 2 12w7 i bought off ebay for $1000 over a month ago but shop i went to recommend i only put 1 sub in the back of my trunk due to space. mind you i have no clue about this stuff. i have a 2003 honda accord ex. so i'd love to trade these 2 off and get 2 13w7 and give one to my brother and keep one for my car. Thank You Everyone for reading.

Item(s) Description/Condition:JL 12w7 are in mint condition.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I would think you should be able to fit a box for 2 12s in that trunk, it might take up most or all of the available space, but I don't see why it would not work... Otherwise good luck in your search.

yea thats the main issue i guess i dont want to lose all my trunk space and i still want to me able to get to my spare without damaging anything you know.

yea thats the main issue i guess i dont want to lose all my trunk space and i still want to me able to get to my spare without damaging anything you know.
You could gift one 12 to me, and run the other 12 in the trunk. You'd make me very happy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

because if im gonna go with just 1 i rather go with a 13 instead of 12 dont know what difference or if any i would make in my car just me preference is all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

01gixxer01

01gixxer01
Arlington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
a1mcalister1