SOLD 2 HUs for sale cheap or trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

civilicious
10+ year member

Oregon
I have 2 cd players that i have lying around:

First up, a Kenwood KDC-516S I got it in a trade about a month ago. No use for it since its in my second car that i barely ever use. Has the usual wear on the face with minor scuffs. Nothing that affects its performance. Total usage by me is about 4 hours.

2 preouts

d-mask

detachable face

reads CD-rs

includes harness, manual, cage and faceplate case.

Secondly, a JVC SX-780 Finally received this after waiting 3 months for it from a lousy seller. I paid the guy back in November of last year and i only received it a couple days ago. Don't have no use for it since i bought a new cd player while waiting for this one to arrive. In excellent condition. No scratches/blemishes on this one. I just tested 15 minutes ago to confirm that it works, and it performs flawlessly.

2 preouts

detachable face

MP3 input

includes harness

Would like to trade one for a 4 channel amp and the other for a nice set of components. Or ill give you two for a good sub amp around 500 watts RMS. If any of you wanna buy outright, make an offer. Looking to let go for fairly cheap, NOT ridiculously cheap.

email me: civilicious@aol.com

got a crossfire tek 50.4 amp, 50x4 rms and 100x4 max, brand new shape and a nice set or Cerwin-Vega Stealth seiries ss-262 6.5" comps to go with it for a trade on both hu's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.