2 CDMA cell phones, good temp phones

Participant count
  • Participant list

iApex
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Tampa
Motorola Rokr z6m $50 shipped

Used for a half of a year or so, has a small scratch on the screen. Works fine though. Would be a good temp phone, or regular phone if you don't need super fancy touch screen phones.

REVIEW/SPECS

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Nokia 6255i $35 shipped

REVIEW/SPECS

Used for a half a year or so, has some chipping on the chrome and it's missing the battery cover, all cosmetic. It performs flawlessly. Can be used for a music player also, headphones for it included. And I am pretty sure I have the carger, let me know if you need it and I'll search for it.

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

All prices negotiable, feel free to PM me, respond here, or Call/Text me at (727)-697-SLOW (7569)

Wow man good deals. But this is freakin me out. My first phone was that Nokia, same exact one, second phone was the Motorola....same exact ones. Weird.

Wow man good deals. But this is freakin me out. My first phone was that Nokia, same exact one, second phone was the Motorola....same exact ones. Weird.
lmao, yeah they are pretty good phones, these were me 2nd and 3rd phones.

I got them because at the time, they were pretty much top of the line, were loud, looked cool and had all the features they want.

Now I have a Samsung Delve, these have just been sitting in my room. I refused to give them to Alltel for free lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

iApex

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
iApex
Tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies