2 - Audioque HDC3 10's D1 Copper Coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon_s0854
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

A pair of Audioque HDC3 10's with D1 copper coils.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These subs barely look used. They're still very stiff.

Cosmetic 9.5/10 (only because they were mounted)

Mechanical 10/10 (Pair was powered by an AQ2200 and never clipped hard)

Price:

$200 shipped for one

$375 for the pair

They're $250 new and you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping's on me this time! Will be shipped in original boxes!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Always wanted a pair of these!
Yeah. They're the best subs I've ever had. I went to these from an iDMax 12. They were a lot louder and actually sounded better too, despite their notoriety for sound quality. They are a lot more punchy, which is great for rock music, but they can still rock your socks off in the 30-40hz range in the right box. Better stop now; I'm talking myself out of this.

Two in a common chamber like 3-3.5 cf. A single likes 1.75-2cf. Tune them to 37-38hz and they hit pretty much every thing from 25-100hz very nicely.

Any trades?
Only Sundown Z v.3, Nightshade v.2, SSA ZCON, or DC XL. Looking for something pretty bad *** that is still available on the market in case I want another and doesn't mind being put in a small box. Looking for either a single 15 or dual 12's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...