SOLD 2,200.00 shipped from her to cal

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
2200.00 shipped for the jbla6000 gti
1205082114.jpg

get this thing out of here ive been sleeping with it for about 3 months now . no joke,, been on my bed for 3 months

wut are there real specs,, i run in street b class thats why i need a diffrent amp ,, becuse of size ,, im not selling becuse i dont like it,, if i had a truck i would keep them

get this thing out of here ive been sleeping with it for about 3 months now . no joke,, been on my bed for 3 months
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

whats bigger?..this amp or the RF TK i dont know what name...as far as i know i know the RF has more rms wattage than this jbl amp...but anyways bump for you..NICE AMP!

the RF is bigger but there was a thread were the jbl6000 was against the RF and the jbl6000 was 2 out of 3 test ahead in power to out put ratios,, and its cheaper soo,, you might be able to search for the thread

wut are there real specs,, i run in street b class thats why i need a diffrent amp ,, becuse of size ,, im not selling becuse i dont like it,, if i had a truck i would keep them
what kinda amp you need?

you askin for the specs of my RF amp?

its the T4000BD( the one meade uses).

only problem is shipping the dma thing over, and shipping your amp over.

anyway, if ur serious, i'm sure we can work something out. if not,

a bump for you!!

the RF is bigger but there was a thread were the jbl6000 was against the RF and the jbl6000 was 2 out of 3 test ahead in power to out put ratios,, and its cheaper soo,, you might be able to search for the thread
u talkin abtt the T15k vs the A6kw?

i guess the edge the T15k has over the A6kw is that the T15k doesnt need as much power as the JBL.

but i'm pretty sure the A6kw will hold up against the T15k.. heheh..

i would rather own 2 A6kws than 1 T15k *drools!*

u talkin abtt the T15k vs the A6kw?
i guess the edge the T15k has over the A6kw is that the T15k doesnt need as much power as the JBL.

but i'm pretty sure the A6kw will hold up against the T15k.. heheh..
the other edge is the T15k is at least 16,000 watts RMS and is argueably one of the cleanest amps out there.

dont believe me?

http://www.powercube.se/

the T15k had such a good "cube" that the people at Audiograph thought the results were a joke and not real. Its almost perfect.

and no, the JBL 6kw wont hold up againsta T15k in any way.....maybe you shoud fly in to Cali and visit me AGAIN so i can show you whatsup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Matta-a fact, i REALLY think you should.....this thing makes my tahoe sound like **** in every way possible from SQ to SPL -

i just got the interior, carpet, seats, console and headliner in and it sounds 100x better then last time i played with it.

people have to wire subs down to .33 ohms, to get a lot of power out of amp, also requring a lot of battery power,, there for jbl put out 8100 watts at 14.4 at 4 ohms an RFt15k does

2000watts x 2 at 4 ohms, there for jbl is better in that as spect

bump for you on your sale...

however you're incorrect about the reasoning people wire at such low impedances..

its not because thats what the amps need to produce power..

its because of the impedance rise..

the same can be said as well for the JBL.. the advantage if you want to call it is that there is a wide range in which is will produce "full" power..

but comparing the JBL and the RF is a stupid thing to do..

They are not in the same league..

Once again bump for your sale

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.