2 18" RL-p's in a volvo wagon

Dude wtf? lol

Ummmm.......take the money you have invested into the audio system of the car, and invest it into the car itself.....

What happens when it breaks down on you? Gonna Fred Flintstone it and bump?

Seriously though....those are words of advice. I would hate to see you put a bunch of money into the stereo just to see the car take a ****.

that was as it is.. it was about 2 weeks ago lol

im going to takw hella pics in a few days

and as for fixing her, the AWD is fixed, well it is FWD now only because AWD to fix was 4k and fwd was 2..

the turbo, not worth it, it runs, they want 1800 to fix the turbo

the compression, it pretty much needs a new head, pistons, cams etc, like i saidm it runs, just low on power..

im am however going to fix the oil leaks, they are the cheapest and is making the car run the shittest.. the oil cap is like 50 bucks, the valve cover seal is like 75 (300 installed) and to fix the burning of the oil i think it just needs a cleaning and a flush

considering i just dropped 400 last week into brakes, i think ill fix it

like i said, just not the turbo cause its not worth it, lol

sorry for the rant

my gf was reading along as i typed and said im a babbler

that was as it is.. it was about 2 weeks ago lol
im going to takw hella pics in a few days

and as for fixing her, the AWD is fixed, well it is FWD now only because AWD to fix was 4k and fwd was 2..

the turbo, not worth it, it runs, they want 1800 to fix the turbo

the compression, it pretty much needs a new head, pistons, cams etc, like i saidm it runs, just low on power..

im am however going to fix the oil leaks, they are the cheapest and is making the car run the shittest.. the oil cap is like 50 bucks, the valve cover seal is like 75 (300 installed) and to fix the burning of the oil i think it just needs a cleaning and a flush

considering i just dropped 400 last week into brakes, i think ill fix it

like i said, just not the turbo cause its not worth it, lol

sorry for the rant

my gf was reading along as i typed and said im a babbler
If its burning oil the piston rings are probably letting oil by

yeah dude, i freaking love this car to death, i am def getting another v70 turbo wagon when this one dies..

(knock on wood, **hopefully not soon**)

i love it, i was seriously considering just dishing out 1800 and getting a turbo, and WTH, upgrade the bish w/ a FMIC and a turboxs differental BOV =]

haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.