2 15' T3 TSS ...200+shipping

donkryder954
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

2 15' T3 TSS d2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

i have 2 15 T3 TSS subs ...One sub has a one blown coil..currently running off one coil ..other sub is working no problem ...there dual 2 ohms ..looking to sell for the cost of motors ..since my plan was to recone them through splaudio...recently lost my job so if anyone wants so great motors for a rebuild THESE would be perfect ..... Currently there fully assembled and working for the most part ..i can take them apart if you like (would be cheaper to ship that way)

theses subs were built using similar designs to the DD 9500g motor !!

Price:

200+ shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

photo4.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

how much for motors and baskets shipped 13057? or just one?

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

or actually full subs shipped to 13057?

great subs, loved my TSS 12, but disappointed at it's inability to handle 2k daily.

The high roll surround looks so mean on these!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

donkryder954

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
donkryder954
Ft. lauderdale ,fl (954)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date