2 15" ssx treo hybrids one of a kind subwoofers

burzendowski
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
CA.COM
Item(s) for Sale: 2 15" TREO SSX hybrids dual 2's

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are a one of a kind treo ssx hybrid subwoofer. They were made by the owner of treo. They have alot of different features than the stock ssx a longer coil than a stock ssx, the coil is a CCA, aluminum spacer between the basket and frame, a higher grade coil than stock, dual tinsel leads, double spider packs. I burped a 155.8 with these off 7k at 33hz. My truck played 150db plus with 4k . They are the best subwoofers ive had to date. Im selling these due to getting another pair of hybrids trying to get a 160 out of my truck. These are mint the coil is perfect. My pictures are of the subwoofers after using them for a few months. I just took them 2 days ago. So what you see is what you get.

Price: 400 each plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

be9e3410.jpg

e630ccdd.jpg

77180a4d.jpg

fc0ed648.jpg

adfed95b.jpg

f0abf4ae.jpg

b2b752a9.jpg

ce1bfe0e.jpg

d9dd9318.jpg

will these be hard to get reconed like the other treos..?!!?!??!
No these can be reconed easily. I doubt the new owner will need recones though these do not use the same cheap spiders 95 percent of the audio world uses today. The only way I could see these needing reconed is by someone clipping the **** out of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.