2 15" SQ baskets and trim rings. $70shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have a like set of pioneer 4.6 had them in my s10 blazer so ya they will fit just right. and they sound good.

also have a set of sq comps. like new . well they are the aq version. but i got then from somebody on this forum but he never used them. but i have.

looks new and sounds new .......

ill get some pics.

pick what you want.

the 4.6

or

comps.

i can throw in a set of 6.9 panels . heres the link. o dont have the screws as you can use the stock screws. also the grill is not there any more. i cut the grill part out so i could mount the 6.9 on the outside. as i was going to make a box behind it.

American International SG-69BZ Speaker Grilles Fits over 6"x9" speakers in select Chevrolet and GMC vehicles at Crutchfield.com

these are the 4.6 i have.

Pioneer TS-A4675R 4"x6" 3-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

ill get some pics.

pick what you want.

the 4.6

or

comps.

i can throw in a set of 6.9 panels . heres the link. o dont have the screws as you can use the stock screws. also the grill is not there any more. i cut the grill part out so i could mount the 6.9 on the outside. as i was going to make a box behind it.

American International SG-69BZ Speaker Grilles Fits over 6"x9" speakers in select Chevrolet and GMC vehicles at Crutchfield.com

these are the 4.6 i have.

Pioneer TS-A4675R 4"x6" 3-way car speakers at Crutchfield.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.