SOLD 2 15" FI BL ( BL's) For Sale. Good Price!!!

HypnoticCure
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Updated price!!!!!

$235 shipped each to lower 48!!.

$460 for both shipped in the lower 48!!

$390 Local pick up

Well the title says most of it... I have two FI BL's for sale. here are specs, options and pics.

Dual 1ohm FI BL's

15"

Daily option

Full cooling option

Universal option

I purchased these a while back and only used them about 10 hours total. I will pack them nicely with lots of foam and support to make sure they arrive in great condition as they left. They are in perfect working order and still look fantastic... Pref is money order but paypal can be done, it's your option. Subs will be sent within 2-3 business days of payment clearing and local pickup is more then welcome with a $15 per sub discount if picked up locally in Sacramento Cali...

Condition:

Fantastic condition. No problems what so ever. They were crazy loud with no heat problems or tinsel slap at all. They were powered with a single IA 20.1 and used vary little. Look and work great.

Price:Look above!

Trades:

SI Mag V2 12" or 15"

Diamond D971

Sound deadener

High end amp that produces 250w+ x2 @4 ohm stereo. (no crap)

High End amp that produces 1200-1500w

Amp brands (Arc, zapco,(old pg), US Amps, IA, Sundown, eclipse, diamond etc...) along those lines. Just please be reasonable in what you expect me to consider as I'm not into giving my stuff away and dont plan on being given anything either.

I have no interest in any legacy, woofenblah, sony, audiobahn etc....

Nothin much else. You can make offers but I doubt anything else will spark my interest. Really just wanting the money. Buying a vett soon and so far those are the only components of the system I'm looking to get.

Had these for sale last year but decided to keep them. They have been stored in my guest room since. I have now decided to buy a Vette and these are not ideal for that situation. Lowballers please dont waste my time. If you would like more info or have any quesitons feel free to pm me or respond in thread.

Rob

2007_1220Pumpkins070042.jpg

2007_1220Pumpkins070044.jpg

And yes these are pics from when I was previously going to sell but decided not to. They were moved from the bench i took pics on to the closet where they have not moved since. Kept at 70 degrees inside temp without any moisture etc... They are really like new.

No thanks to the kicker subs and HF amps.

MmatsDude, Nice... I dont think i could work that amp into my next setup though....

ty both for your interest.

Mmats, if interested in buying or have anything else your more then welcome to check them out.

PM's answered as well ty for interest still for sale bump!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.