2 12's for around $350

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Ok, Think im gonna bit the bullet on these HDS312 and get them. Ill order some as soon as i know my box will work.
I think your box maybe to small for a pair. My dd 3512 likes 2.0 cubic ft. And so does my xfl Hopefully your box will be on the larger side

I think your box maybe to small for a pair. My dd 3512 likes 2.0 cubic ft. And so does my xfl Hopefully your box will be on the larger side
Yea, think my box is gonna be too small. May may have to look the the other two subs.

Or dc subs. They thrive in small boxes

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

How about just one bad azz sub ?

Or dc subs. They thrive in small boxes 

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

How about just one bad azz sub ?
Tried that route and was told it wouldnt be much louder then my 2 8's.

Why not just 1 HDC312 in a proper sized enclosure? 1600 would be perfect for it.
Thats what i was gonna do first but was told my two Sa-8s would be louder.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Before or after displacement ?
After

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...