SOLD 2 12" Original Alumapro Alchemys

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fanman47
10+ year member

Houston
Alumapro Alchemys 2 12" SVC 4ohm

Alumapro Alchemy 12 Subwoofer Review Review - Subwoofers Reviews - Car Audio and Electronics

One is in great shape with a near flawless cone. The other has a couple of dents and scuffs on the aluminum cone, but its not severe. The rubber surrounds are perfect on both. Both sound as good as new. Very hard for me to let go of all my old stuff, but need the cash for an engagement ring.

These are now on ebay. Starting bid is at $50. Ill end it early if someone wants to make a purchase. (hoping to get $75 + shipping) Email me at Fanman47@hotmail.com for fastest response.

Thanks!

carstereo%20012.jpg

carstereo%20013.jpg

carstereo%20014.jpg

carstereo%20015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow great subs, i remember having a hard on for three of these back in 2001, they were diff colored cones though, and I thought $540 for 3 was fair //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

good luck, nice gear.

Well I am stuck in the past, but I had soundstream exacts right before these and I enjoyed these more. Just looking to drop to a single 10 set upand don't need em. I wish more people knew about these.

I had a pair of alumapro Alusonics, and they sounded very nice. Was my first pair of subs lol, ran on a 325.2 rockford and i had them db'ed at 139.9...alusonics are the lower end of alumapro aswell, bump for some good subs, nice sound quality, and different than most, with the aluminum cones and such.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.