• Participant list

DBz Hertz
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 Image Dynamics IDQ12v.3 D4

RE Audio XTX 3000.1

ONIX 1.0 cu ft per chamber Sealed Enclosure

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These items are in like new condition. There are no readily visible blemishes of any kind. Nothing has been placed on, or against, the box, the subwoofers or the amp.

A little music background... I hate rap music. These woofers have only played alternative, classic, and some heavy metal and hard rock. I don't even like to be loud. I've realized that this is just too much of a system for my needs, and I will be downgrading ASAP! I hardly even push these.

I've owned this system for about 3 months, and I would like to reclaim my cargo space in my Jeep.

Price:

I would like to see $175 per woofer, $200 for the amp, $500 for the entire setup. I could possibly consider trading. I'd like a single 10" IDQv.3 and a small footprint 5 channel amp with a 500 watt rms subwoofer channel.. I'd be willing to fork over some dough if the price is right.

I do Paypal, or cash in person.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'd prefer to deal locally because I'm not really sure how to ship this stuff. If you'd like me to ship it and you know the best way to do so, let me know. I live in Delaware.

Item Pictures:

IMGP7393.jpg

IMGP7397.jpg

IMGP7399.jpg

IMGP7402.jpg

My Feedback (or lack thereof)

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks for lookin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.