2 12" Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro's

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 12" Cerwin Vega Stroker Pro's (the big boys)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2 Never Played, 12" Stroker Pro's. Comes with 2 new recone Kits, they have marks where the screws go because I had them displayed, but they are 9.5/10 cos, and 10/10 func. They are tuneable for SQ, SQL, or SPL they are 2500 watts RMS 5000 Watts Max each, very underrated on the RMS

These bad boy are classics, and they sold for $1500 each when they were in production.

Price:

$1500 Plus Shipping, shipping will not be as bad as you think, I have a commercial fedex account. This price includes 2 12" Stroker pro's, and 2 brand new in the box re-cones if you should happen to blow them, which is next to impossible.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Wow! Amazing subs... It's more of a lack of cash than interest. I think anyone would could go hunting for a while for a pair of these and not find any in this condition. Keep at it OP. Someone wants these and are probably putting the cash together as I speak.... Glws.

wish i had the cash,these are just about the only spl subs ive never owned at a given point,wouldnt mind even finding a blown pair and reconing them

Some of my fav subs of all time!

Regret selling my 15 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

these would certainly do some damage from the trunk or a cargo area.
Yes Sir, amazing strong bass! These are the deepest, hardest hitting 12"s I've ever heard. They're like having 18"s (Ripley's Believe it or Not)

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Y'all should make some offers, I'm still down to trade for 8K+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...