Votes: 13 72.2%
  • RE Audio SE

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
I am downgrading from my 15" DP too 2 10s sealed. They will each have 1cf...

Which would u say will get lower in 1cf sealed? The Oz Audio ME or RE Audio SE?

LOUD: SE>ME

LOW: ME>SE

Am I in the ballfield....

Which pair would u get? They will have about 1500w to get em moving...

ME > SE, IMO.

Handles power, sounds wonderful, plays low, gets decently loud. Everything I want in a sub, and if I had more to work with for Christmas, it's what I'd buy.

Morgan

Haven't heard the se's yet but, the matrix gets pretty low and loud with minimal watts. The slight advantages you'll get from the oz is x-max and cone area too, so guess which one I voted for:D

I am downgrading from my 15" DP too 2 10s sealed. They will each have 1cf...
Which would u say will get lower in 1cf sealed? The Oz Audio ME or RE Audio SE?

LOUD: SE>ME

LOW: ME>SE

Am I in the ballfield....

Which pair would u get? They will have about 1500w to get em moving...
The SE just *might* get louder than the ME ported, but since you are comparing them sealed.. its more like:

LOUD: ME > SE

LOW: ME > SE

Ok well ive decided to go with the MEs...they'll be here tues. Got a nice deal on em, always wanted a pair btw...12s tho. The VCs on the MEs arent very big...hopefully the pair handles my 1500.1 nicely. Im expecting nice excursion.

Ok well ive decided to go with the MEs...they'll be here tues. Got a nice deal on em, always wanted a pair btw...12s tho. The VCs on the MEs arent very big...hopefully the pair handles my 1500.1 nicely. Im expecting nice excursion.
They will handle it perfectly fine, I had a Tantrum 1200.1 on mine for over a year and it never broke a sweat...

Just shooting for loud? Or are you trying to get a certain kind of sound out of it too? Is this box already made or are you still open to options, even 12"s? I'm just curious what you're shooting for and your flexability for options.

I have an IA DP on 1500w right now and it really is too much bass for me. I like the bass but just not worth getting a ticket over! The 2 10s are for me to save space and get a more controlled sound with a decent amount of SPL. Im thinking the MEs should get decently loud...

We can just say SQL...

Both great subs, IMO

I have owned both and both very impressive, in SQ they are great. Personally I think if your pressed for space get them ME's, if you got the room get the SE's. They will both get loud either way...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Looney_Tune

10+ year member
F**k How You Feel
Looney_Tune
Killeen,TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies