1992 Honda Prelude Si; 135,000mi! Body-kit! Pics!

theCybe
5,000+ posts

sector three
Columbus, OH
Only asking $2000!

eBay auctions are closing well above two-thousand dollars on Preludes with high mileage, 175,000+!

Don't make me auction this thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Urethane Extreme Dimensions rear; Installed and molded!

Power Antenna Shaved!

Emblems Shaved!

Car is ready for sound!

This car is now for sale;

1znx4if.jpg

Will include fiberglass Vis Invader style front end

System will be removed, but will leave;

* 1x 0ga power wire

* 1x 150amp ANL fuse and stashed fusebox

* 1x 4ga power wire lead to trunk, installed

* 3x StreetWires ZeroNoise-2 RCA sets, installed

* 1x Remote lead

* 1x Alpine CDA-9830 - motorized, time alignment, defeatable amp; SQ deck!

CDT EF-61 Carbon Fiber 6.5" midrange and CDT TW-25 Tweeters installed, additional cost ($200.)

Can't see in the pictures, but console glovebox has been refinished in faux leather and dyed.

Just replaced Brake Master Cylinder and Pads; Brand new part, 1" Bore.

New radiator.

Brand new tires; 200 miles by the time you read this post; Got them on yesterday, will include receipt.

Needs oil-sending unit, easy fix.

Will install myself if it's a dealbreaker.

I am the vehicle's second owner, original owner was a girl.

Will include pix of original owner at extra charge //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif ;)

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Blake

Extra pics:

http://www.ohiocustomz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=171

Wow chill dude put it on auto trader and you will easily make over 4,500 dollars. before i did the body work on mine and did the mods it was a rusted out piece of ****. i put it on there for 5,500 and was getting offers and interested people like crazy. then i raised it to 7,500 cuz of so much interested people plus i no longer wanted to sell it and i still got plenty of people calling.

hah believe me i would especially if its a stick but im going to OU and my parents wouldnt be to happy with me having two cars sitting there

when you said body kit i assumed gay, but that actually looks pretty nice.. used to want a prelude soooooo bad. good luck!

great cars

You just said you could make lots of money from this, since you are local and think you could make easy $3k or more profit, take it. Tell your parents you're buying just to make profit money. Buy it and sell it for profit to prove us your money making skills.

just wondering if title is clean or is it salvage.

hah believe me i would especially if its a stick but im going to OU and my parents wouldnt be to happy with me having two cars sitting there

Thanks. Top!

Note; It's really not necessary to comment on the amplifier, the parking lot, the price of tea in china, or the previous owner.

Interior shot; Nice and red; Not some crappy spraypaint job, these parts are dyed and durable.

1znx6ye.jpg

I take it it's an auto? If not, I'll take it. Specs on engine? Interested in a 99 Monte Carlo?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

theCybe

5,000+ posts
sector three
theCybe
Columbus, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies