Participant count
  • Participant list

sologlocrx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

1991 Honda Crx Si

Item(s) Description/Condition:

91 Si- This does not run at the time.The head needs to be re-built/get a new one. It has rust on both back wheels and under both of the doors. When it ran, it ran like a champ. It has a brand new radiator, timing belt and a brand new water pump. The whole car is sound deadened with multiple layers of Second skin sound deadner. It is a manual trans. One of the rear windows is broken but still there. Its spidered you will see in the pics. The car has 226,867 miles on it. The back windows are fully limo tinted. The sunroof worked, but last time i tried it, it got stuck open so i got it shut and have not used it. Its been sitting for about 2 years. The carpet needs to be cleaned or replaced, whatever you prefer. It does have the full interior, some of its not installed but i do have it all. This car will come with a three 10" fiber glass speaker box that fits into the spare tire area. The car does have a clear title.

Price:

$600

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

This is Located in the Jackson MI area

Item Pictures:

crxpics4.jpg

crxpics9.jpg

crxpics6.jpg

SU1HMDAwMTMtMjAxMDEyMTAtMTE0OC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwMDktMjAxMDEyMTAtMTEzOS5qcGc.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

bah, quite a bit aways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif...good luck man. Id probably pick it up if it were closer

i was trying to give you a head that fits the block so it'll run instead of someone having to tow it back to where they are going.
Well if it is for free that works for me. But im not interested in buying a head, but if anyone is interested in buying his ^ head for this car, your set, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sologlocrx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
sologlocrx
Jackson, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies