17" Motegi FF5 Rims and tires

6r8ph1X
10+ year member

Ohio
I've got a set of 17" motegi FF5 rims. Hyper black, with 5x100 and 5x115.3 lug patterns.

not sold yet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

still looking for a system

subs and amp for my trans am, hit me up with what you have.

or i'll take 500 obo for them

IMG_6594.jpg

nobody wanted them including you. once again find these rims new or in this good of condition with tires for 500 and be my guest man. but untill then, get off my case, i paid 750 for just the rims 3 yrs ago.

This jackass messaged me from craigslist and said he wants to trade these rims for my type r 15's then he sends me a pic of someone elses wheels with no tires. After bullshittin back and fourth he tells me now he needs a amp to because him rims are worth $750 lol SMH

Your an ass-hole dude, stop shitting on my threads, i sent you a stock pic of the rims for reference and then sent you the pic of mine, i can GUARANTEE these rims are in mint shape, just like new. Pristine! so get a life douche bag and leave me alone. I didn't feel that your type r's in a non carpeted box for 1 would fit in my firebird, 2 wouldn't be beat to hell, and 3 wouldn't have anything to amplify so i called it off cause you started getting nasty with me. Therefore i ask of you to leave me alone and have a nice day

and yes l4yfr4me, tokyo DRIFT DRIFT!!!!!!!! LMAO jk, the car's destroyed by a f-350 now she will be missed.

first *** the box wasnt included can you not ****ing read god **** im ashamed you are from ohio. second your wheels still arent worth 500. third even if they where I still wouldnt have included a amp

good luck with the sale....dont worry about "natisfynest" he was tryin to give me sh*t about me sellin my wheels 2. As you can tell from his wheels for sale thread....his sale is goin good hahaha

You really think I am worried about selling my wheels on here I'm just bored and thought maybe some 28's would be fun. Of course when I get my rims at least I will have name brand like I said before you need some rims to match your system

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

6r8ph1X

10+ year member
6r8ph1X
Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views