SOLD 16gb ipod touch and ma audio oldschool 4 ch amp

lude
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
macon ga
ok people i have a brand new 16 gb ipod touch still sealed in the plastic im asking 350.00 i also have an oldschool ma audio 4 ch amp and im not even sure what it is because there is no model # on it but it seems to be pretty strong im only running it on my 2 6/12 mb quart components and my one single 4 ohm memphis 12 but it is the counter sink model but it is not the chrome one it is silver and it has a 120 amp wafer fuse so if anyone knows the ratings on this amp please lmk thanks anyway i want 150.00 for this amp both of prices do not include shipping so lmk thanks.

i am looking for the dual kicker ten box with the big 6 inch port on the side it can have woofers or not or maybe even a single twelve box but i really want the stuff to be kicker because i allready have a nice oldschool 3 ch kicker amp in the trunk and i would like it to match i will do trades on the amp but not on the ipod thanks.

someone atleast find me the specs on the amp please.

here is the side of the amp with the fuse so lmk

thanks dbaudio thats my old one i just got a new one about two weeks ago 1990 lx i just got it out of the paint shop three days ago im trying to find me some rims now but its coming along.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.